Wednesday 3 June 2020

Awesome Book creator

KIA ORA once again bloggers

 This is another one of the There's are boy in the girls' bathroom activity's. I have created a book about a visit that 2 of Bradley's toys goes on. There names are Ronnie and Bartholomew. Bartholomew visits Ronnie's house and has lunch with Ronnie. Find out more by reading my book. This was a very fun task I enjoyed it a lot. This took only a couple of days to create. Press on the picture.

To make these awesome books use book creator.
If you wrote a story what would it be about?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora!
    My name is Lila and I’m in Room 8 from Owairaka District School.
    I really liked your book because it was really creative and funny!
    If I wrote a book I would name it "Bartholomew Visits the Kitchen"

    Question: How did you get those speech bubbles?

    Check out Room 8's and my blog!





    ----> My Blog!<----

    ---->Room 8's Blog!<----



    Blog ya later! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lila I'm glad you liked my book. I got the speech bubbles by making it like a comic but I'm sure you can do it a different way.
      Thank for commenting on my blog.
      Blog you later
      Neena

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...