Thursday 11 June 2020

Neena and Hazels Letter

Me and my friend Hazel have created a letter to the Parent Teacher Association we have said what we think about Carla being the counsellor.




Letter to the  concerned Parent
Association
 Hello i'm Mrs Chalkers Bradley's mother
Just letting you know how much impact Carla has had on
Bradley,  he has changed from a lonely naughty boy to a
polite curious gentleman. I am having no trouble paying for
fees because I know that it is worth it.
I have no complaints about Carla, she is a wonderful
teacher and I am happy that Bradley has made a new friend
and has even been invited to a birthday party, thanks for
your concern but please don't worry.

Thank you from the Chalkers family
What would you write to the Parent Teacher Association? 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the writing guys i don't know what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, my name is Hamiora and I am in Room 23 at Owairaka District School.
    I really liked your blog post about your Neena and Hazel's letter.
    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog
    my blog

    Blog you later
    Neena bye



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hamiora. Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      I will check out your blog.
      Blog you later

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...