Tuesday 23 July 2019

Heroes

Here are some questions I am going to answer:
  1. A person who is my hero is my mum.
  2. This person is my hero because shes kind caring does work to get money and buy me stuff with that money.
  3. Two words that describe this person are amazing and kind.
  4. One thing the person does that I admire is makes me dinner.
  5. One way I can be more like my hero is by being even more kind and caring.
  6. I am going to write a few sentences about my mum: My mum is kind caring and very friendly. She likes looking after me and is very very cool.
  7. who is your hero?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Neena. I hide my wonder woman suit under my normal every day clothes. Where do you hide your supergirl suit?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...