Tuesday 30 July 2019

Sick sentences

This is my sick sentences sick sentences is when you get some sentences they are really bad and you fix them up here they are:

The man walked up the slope. He used poles. The sun was bright. The sky was blue. He looked forward to the view from the top.

Now I'm going to fix them up:

A man walked up a slippery slope covered in frosty ice. I used metal sticks to climb up the mountain. The sun was shining bright in the snowy sky. The sky was blue with snow drops falling from the air. She looked forward to the amazing view at the top.

I hope you enjoyed 

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...