Wednesday 26 August 2020

Sick vs Healthy sentences

 KIA ORA! 


Hello fellow bloggers her are some sick sentences I am going to make better.

Sick sentences

The big giant opened his mouth and yelled. His big head was a grey colour. He was really big and angry.

I am going to make these sentences better now.

Carelessly, the colossal giant opened his solid rock mouth and yelled. His enormous head was a light shade of grey like a newborn elephant. He was extremely immense and infuriated.

What do you think about when you see this picture?

2 comments:

  1. I like your use of descriptive words here Neena. Great writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mum I am glad you like my writing!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog.
      Do you like writing why?
      Blog you later
      Neena

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...