Wednesday 19 August 2020

Writing

KIA ORA! I hope you are all safe in your bubbles!

This is my writing for today. It has Sick sentences and perfect picture + Story starter. Sick sentences is where we are given a couple of sentences and we have to improve them below. And story starter is where we are given a starter for a story and have to use that in a paragraph. And Perfect picture is where we have to create a picture and it has to go with our sick sentences and our story starter.

Here is my writing:






How would you improve one of the sick sentences?

3 comments:

  1. Excellent writing Neena. I enjoy your sick sentence writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neena
    I enjoyed your story, you have worked hard to develop the story from the sick sentence. I really like the way you described the giant shouting as he stood up, it made me imagine how loud it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena, Neena

    Thank you for sharing your leaning on your blog. I like the descriptive language that you have used in your writing. I like the sentence about how leaves and moss were flying off the giant as he zoomed through the vibrant garden. It had me wondering if he wasn't normally such an active giant because leaves and moss were on him.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...