Thursday 3 September 2020

First week back

 KIA ORA!

This week is the first week back at school. My class have been doing something called picture dictation. We have done one every day. Picture dictation is something where the teacher gives you ten instructions but one at a time you get about 1 minute for each instruction. At the end he shows you a photo and your picture might look like it it might not. Here is mine:

If you got to make up a set of instructions for a picture what would they be?



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Neena my name is Oshani and i am from room 24.
    I really like your pictures you have really good listening.
    Do you like playing that game or would you like to play a different on?
    Here is my blog: https://odsoshani.blogspot.com/
    BLOG YO LATER OSHANI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oshani. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I do like the game but it would be fun to try something new.
    Do you like? And would you want to try something new?
    Blog you later
    Neena

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...