Wednesday 4 November 2020

Athletics day

 Hello fellow bloggers!


On Tuesday the third of November we had athletics day. It was a very fun but tiring day. The girls did sprints first while the boys did the activities. I did the 400 metre run and I came second. My favourite activity was  long jump because I am good at jumping forward not upwards. My least favourite activity was high jump cause I can't jump high. There was also shot put and discus but I didn't come a place in any of them. I am going to Eden Albert for the 400 meter running. 

Here are some photos!






What is your favourite athletics activity?





4 comments:

  1. Hi Neena,
    Samantha from room 6 here. Congratulations on coming second in 400 hundred meters! I agree with you, high jump is my least favourite to! My favourite activity was shot put!
    Did you like athletics day? I did!
    Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha thank you for commenting on my blog. Shot put is really fun to. I did like athletics day. What do you like about shot put?
      Blog you later
      Neena

      Delete
  2. Hi Neena!
    My name is Rose from Room Seven! I really enjoyed looking at the photos! Congratulations on coming second in 400 hundred meters! I really enjoyed the high jump! The least one I didnt like was shot put! Did you like Athletics? I really enjoyed it!
    But before I go: CLICK HERE!
    Anyways,
    Blog you later!
    - Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose thank you for commenting on my blog. High jump is cool I just aren't the best at it. I did like athletics.
      What do you like about high jump?
      Blog you later
      Neena

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...