Thursday 19 September 2019

The ghostly shadow

My writing today is about a picture called The ghostly shadow.
I have already done my planning in my writing book. I have to use this sentence in my paragraph one second you saw it, the next you don't but in red. My story has to start with an LY sentence. This is the picture.



Suddenly, the man looking down the meadow, begins to shake and his heart begins to race. The mist surrounds him like a blanket. He suddenly sees a shadow. He blinks and then looks back and it's gone. It's like one second you saw it, the next you don't. He feels like hes being haunted by this ghost. He is petrified. He starts trudging back and did the same. He looks down the meadow and he was there the shadow. He starts running and never wants to leave his house again.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...