Thursday 2 July 2020

End of term reflection

Today is the last day of school for the term. This is the end of term reflection. This term I enjoyed:
Art
Maths
Writing
Reading



This term I enjoyed art because it was fun doing abstract art it was really colourful and different. I enjoyed maths because I could understand it better and it was fun. I enjoyed writing because doing genres and using similes and metaphors make my writing better. Reading was great because it was nice to compare myself and the characters in the book about what we have in common and what we don't. But I liked art the most.
What did you like this term?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Neena, My name is Milo from room 25. I like how you have put in a picture of your abstract art. (it looks cool) I like how you have also said the other things you did but the things that you didn't enjoy as much as art. Thank you for sharing your blog! Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Term 2 was awesome Neena. You have definitely been very engaged in school, even with lockdown. I cannot wait to see what term 3 holds.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...