Thursday 2 July 2020

Horror writing

I have created a little bit of writing. It is called horror. We have got a picture and some boring sentences we had to fix up the sentences and also describe about the picture. I choose to share horror because I like horror stuff and its fun to write.




Wow words
Similes
Dialogue
Carefully, the elderly woman trudges through the hot burning sand with the immense sun behind her. Afraid of what could be lurking in the deep wavy grass. Suddenly, a man jumps out of the grass with a sharp shiny metal like a diamond, “AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” he strikes her in the back and she never sees the daylight again.


What is your favourite genre of writing?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I could feel that story. I used to love writing horror and thrilling stories when I was young too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...