Thursday 30 July 2020

Genre writing

This week we have been writing genres I have choose one of my genres to put on my blog. I am posting my fantasy writing. I hope you enjoy it.

The Escalator


Fantasy 

Exhausted after a late night stepping of the bright escalator returning to her home. But as soon as she stepped off the escalator she was baffled by the delicious sight. Her favourite food was hovering in the pink icing sky. There was her apartment block carved from delicious shining donuts. Delighted, to be in this wonderful fairyland. After a long time being in heaven she has to go back to reality. She stops daydreaming and walks back down the elevator not knowing her bags were full of donuts.

What do you like about my writing?
What genre would you write in?

2 comments:

  1. That is very descriptive Neena. I like your varied use of describing words that help the reader (me) to envisage what your character (you) are seeing.
    I think an apartment made out of donuts would be very sticky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KIA ORA!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. Im glad you like my writing you are always convincing me at home that I should be a writer when I grow up (I might).
      Blog you later
      Neena

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Summer learning journey task 1

  Hello fellow bloggers! I have done the first Summer Learning Journey task it is a colouring task. So there is the normal one and the one t...